The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Forum Discussions (2,229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chipotle in Chocolate

Hi, Can anyone point out a starters guide for using chipotle in chocolate? Please keep in mind that I am VERY, VERY new at this. I recent…

Started by Eric Devlin in Tips, Tricks, and Techniques

2 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Teresa Cordero Cordell

New Chocolate Store opens in NYC

I'm new to this group - Hi! Has anybody hear of this store Pure Dark? Looks pretty cool.

Started by Chad in News

1 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Brady

Chocolate Competition

Hi, I believe that this (the 'News' section) is the appropriate place to post this. There will be chocolate competition this October on Lo…

Started by Eric Devlin in News

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Eric Devlin

Cadbury recalling Chinese chocolate laced with melamine

HONG KONG - British candy maker Cadbury announced a recall Monday of chocolate made in its Beijing factory after it was found to contain me…

Started by Clay Gordon in News

1 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by cybele

Chocolate soda

Hi, I know that this information is a bit sparse, but Coopers Cave Ale is developing a chocolate soda. I believe that some is available no…

Started by Eric Devlin in News

0 Sep 26, 2008

Hershey on the block.

Hershey is apparently in talks to sell a 25% stake to Nestle, with the option to buy the other 75% within two years.…

Started by Brendan in News

5 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by cybele

Felchlin Cru Sauvage

I began working a few months ago with Felchlin's 68% Bolivian (from "wild" cacao beans) and I'm curious as to what experiences other chocol…

Started by Kisei in Uncategorized

0 Sep 23, 2008

Robert Steinberg, Scharffen Berger co-founder dead at 61

From the NY Times obituary: Dr. Robert Steinberg, a food-loving doctor who threw himself into the chocolate business, eventually joining w…

Started by Clay Gordon in News

0 Sep 19, 2008

Chocolate in Tuscany?

My wife and I are headed to Florence and Siena, Italy in a couple weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to find quality chocol…

Started by Indulgence Chocolatiers in Travels & Adventures

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Clay Gordon

Next Generation Chocolatier Competition Finalists

This year is the 3rd biennial Next Generation Chocolatier Competition, with the theme "Salty Sweets." Founded in 2004 by Curtis Vreeland, t…

Started by Clay Gordon in News

0 Sep 16, 2008


Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa :: @DiscoverChoc



© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service