The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Kate Mulderig Mason's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I would be interested in two to three trays. Would like to see better photos if poss…"

Kate Mulderig Mason replied Sep 1 to 47 injected polycarbonate never used 2 ounce bar molds for sale.

11 Sep 22
Reply by Donna Slepicka

"Heidi,   What are your asking prices for the items, especially the JKV (with vibrati…"

Kate Mulderig Mason replied Jul 6, 2012 to For Sale Update: JKV Temperer and Vibrator Table, Double Fridge and Double Freezer

6 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Donna Slepicka

"How much are you asking? Where are you located?    Kate   Please email me at adkkcm…"

Kate Mulderig Mason replied Jul 1, 2012 to For Sale: Perfect Equipements Coating Enrober

14 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by George Williams

"How old is the equipment? Where are you located?  Thanks.   Kate"

Kate Mulderig Mason replied Jun 16, 2012 to For Sale: SELMI PLUS Tempering Machine and SHAKER TABLE and ENROBER

11 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Balpreet Singh

"I would be interested in the Hilliards 80 and the either Little Dipper.  (that is un…"

Kate Mulderig Mason replied Jun 16, 2012 to For Sale: Hilliard's 240/Hilliard's 80/Little Dipper/ Savage 125lb Melter S.S.

7 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Joe clark

"Hi,  is the cabinet still for sale?  If so, please email me price and your location.…"

Kate Mulderig Mason replied May 21, 2012 to Hilliards Cooling Cabinet for Sale

7 May 21, 2012
Reply by Kate Mulderig Mason

"Hello,   Have you sold all of the cases?  (and are they brown or black?) If not, app…"

Kate Mulderig Mason replied May 19, 2012 to FOE SALE - 3/31/2012 - Alternative Air Refrigerated Chocolate Display Cases. We have 3 total

13 May 20, 2012
Reply by William David Talton

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.