The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

David Peterson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Is this still available? Thanks!"

David Peterson replied May 2 to SELMI COMFIT AUTOMATIC COATING PAN SYSTEM

8 May 2
Reply by David Peterson

"This can be purchased new from crankandstein.net for $190.  I think you are a bit hi…"

David Peterson replied Apr 2 to For sale- Crankandstein Cacao Mill

4 Apr 8
Reply by Damaris Graves

"Dan is your Savage Firemixer still available?"

David Peterson replied Jun 8, 2012 to Wanted: Savage Bros. FireMixer-14 table top cooker

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by David Peterson

"Hi Albert, Do you have details on the Stephan Mixer UM5? Pictures? Price? Age? Amoun…"

David Peterson replied Apr 16, 2012 to Kreuter Liliput Enrober /Stephan UM5 Mixer /Vibrating table for Sale

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Why is the Groen better for caramel? Which model did you buy? We do a really nice ca…"

David Peterson replied Nov 11, 2011 to Wanted: Savage Bros. FireMixer-14 table top cooker

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by David Peterson

"Hi George, I would be concerned about the power requirements. I assume the unit runs…"

David Peterson replied Nov 10, 2011 to Wanted: Savage Bros. FireMixer-14 table top cooker

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by David Peterson

"How many of the gray storage boxes do you have a $3.50 each?  If you have 20 or fewe…"

David Peterson replied Jul 17, 2011 to Chocolate Equipment/Pastry BIG & small

9 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Wilhelm Wanders

"Hey Gustaf, I purchased the Selmi One from Tomric Systems. It is a special order pr…"

David Peterson replied May 12, 2010 to Wanted...used selmi chocolate temperer and enrober attachement..

4 May 19, 2010
Reply by Tom Bauweraerts

"There was used Selmi and enrober for sale on here a couple of months back, but I bel…"

David Peterson replied Apr 27, 2010 to Wanted...used selmi chocolate temperer and enrober attachement..

4 May 19, 2010
Reply by Tom Bauweraerts

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge