The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Candyman's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"yes "

Candyman replied Jan 22 to For Sale: savy goiseau enrober - Crystal 305 with molding station

4 Jan 22
Reply by Candyman

"if your volume is low enough that the 80 lbs unit will suffice then you should be ha…"

Candyman replied Dec 17, 2013 to For Sale: Hilliard Chocolate Hand Dipper 80 lbs

6 Feb 24
Reply by Karen Moore

"I have three enrobers/temperers. The small unit has no belt system Hilliard 80 lbs.…"

Candyman replied Dec 17, 2013 to For Sale: Hilliard Chocolate Hand Dipper 80 lbs

6 Feb 24
Reply by Karen Moore

"yes I do. "

Candyman replied Nov 21, 2013 to For Sale: Chocolate Display and Cash Wrap Stations

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by DavidMejia

"If you want to demo it call Savy Goiseau for a demo. Mine is packed up and ready for…"

Candyman replied Oct 29, 2013 to For Sale: savy goiseau enrober - Crystal 305 with molding station

4 Jan 22
Reply by Candyman

"Michael I have the night cover lid it is about 4-5" tall.  Located in zip code 89523…"

Candyman replied Oct 27, 2013 to For Sale: Hilliard Chocolate Hand Dipper 80 lbs

6 Feb 24
Reply by Karen Moore

"It sounds like you are new to chocolate making. I would be happy to consult with you…"

Candyman replied Oct 24, 2013 to Hilliard Chocolate Six Inch Coater

8 Aug 26
Reply by Melanie

"I have chocolate cooling racks and white market trays. We dipped to the trays then p…"

Candyman replied Oct 22, 2013 to Hilliard Chocolate Six Inch Coater

8 Aug 26
Reply by Melanie

"Found one more pic. That's all I have of it. "

8 Aug 26
Reply by Melanie

"Just needs to be cleaned off. Did not have a chance to get to that before moving it. "

8 Aug 26
Reply by Melanie

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc