The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Alfredo Poncio's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Frederick: Are you still interested in one of the SELMI's? I have it ready to ship."

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 20, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

17 May 24
Reply by cedric barberet

"I'm sorry... I didn't see the message. I'm in Europe for  the week. email me to alfr…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 11, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

17 May 24
Reply by cedric barberet

"Yes, I still have the three of them. Several people are asking for details.  Are you…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 5, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

17 May 24
Reply by cedric barberet

"Miami (33142)"

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 1, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

17 May 24
Reply by cedric barberet

"I understand that they were Manufactured in Italy for the American Market in 2011. I…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

17 May 24
Reply by cedric barberet

"All 3 are SELMI ONE and they are still there. I still haven't sell it. "

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

17 May 24
Reply by cedric barberet

"2011 and ship from MIAMI. Sorry for the last response... I thought you wanted the Se…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - BAKON Choco-TT + Mini Enrober Chocolate semi-automatic tempering machine

20 May 25
Reply by John Duxbury

"I'm sorry John ... I thought you asked for the ONE. The Choco-TT and the Mini Enrobe…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - BAKON Choco-TT + Mini Enrober Chocolate semi-automatic tempering machine

20 May 25
Reply by John Duxbury

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.