The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Alfredo Poncio's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Frederick: Are you still interested in one of the SELMI's? I have it ready to ship."

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 20, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

16 Apr 1
Reply by Josh Mohagen

"I'm sorry... I didn't see the message. I'm in Europe for  the week. email me to alfr…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 11, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

16 Apr 1
Reply by Josh Mohagen

"Yes, I still have the three of them. Several people are asking for details.  Are you…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 5, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

16 Apr 1
Reply by Josh Mohagen

"Miami (33142)"

Alfredo Poncio replied Sep 1, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

16 Apr 1
Reply by Josh Mohagen

"I understand that they were Manufactured in Italy for the American Market in 2011. I…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

16 Apr 1
Reply by Josh Mohagen

"All 3 are SELMI ONE and they are still there. I still haven't sell it. "

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - SELMI ONE Automatic Tempering Machine for Chocolate

16 Apr 1
Reply by Josh Mohagen

"2011 and ship from MIAMI. Sorry for the last response... I thought you wanted the Se…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - BAKON Choco-TT + Mini Enrober Chocolate semi-automatic tempering machine

5 Feb 21
Reply by John Haley

"I'm sorry John ... I thought you asked for the ONE. The Choco-TT and the Mini Enrobe…"

Alfredo Poncio replied Aug 30, 2013 to FOR SALE - BAKON Choco-TT + Mini Enrober Chocolate semi-automatic tempering machine

5 Feb 21
Reply by John Haley

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge