The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jim Greenberg's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"El presupuesto es $1500.00 y la capacidad necesita es 10kg per bache. Jim Greenberg"

Jim Greenberg replied on Saturday to looking for a good quality tempering is in good condition!

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Hi, Mariano - we sell used chocolate machinery to HN all of the time, Are you in Teg…"

Jim Greenberg replied on Friday to looking for a good quality tempering is in good condition!

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Please contact me at 718.585.0200 x116 Thanks, Jim Greenberg, President Union Confec…"

Jim Greenberg replied Aug 6 to Business for sale

5 Aug 19
Reply by John Perl

"Call me Tuesday when I am back to work - 347.226.5039 direct line office thanks. Hap…"

Jim Greenberg replied Apr 19 to Wanted: Guitar cutter, Little dipper (or similar) and flow wrapper

5 Apr 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Dirke - on can supply this machinery and we ship to Western Canada all of the time.…"

Jim Greenberg replied Apr 19 to Wanted: Guitar cutter, Little dipper (or similar) and flow wrapper

5 Apr 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Hi, Josh - I have the, feel free to contact me jim@unionmachinery.com Thanks - Jim"

Jim Greenberg replied Mar 23 to Wanted - 40-100# capacity Tempering Machine

2 Mar 23
Reply by Dennis Kearney

"Hi, Greg - any non-magnetic mold which is not clear plastic at the Stork plant is po…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 19 to Auction - Stork's Pastry - Chocolate & Bakery Equipment

3 Feb 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"The auction bidding begins tomorrow - Valentine's Day!! Please use this link to view…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 12 to Auction - Stork's Pastry - Chocolate & Bakery Equipment

3 Feb 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"The complete auction catalog with full inventory, photos and lot numbers may now be…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 7 to Auction of Chocolate & Bakery Plant - not to be missed!!

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Sorry all the public inspection date is Monday, February 17th...the auction ends on…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 3 to Auction of Chocolate & Bakery Plant - not to be missed!!

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jim Greenberg

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge