The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jim Greenberg's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Please contact me at 718.585.0200 x116 Thanks, Jim Greenberg, President Union Confec…"

Jim Greenberg replied Aug 6 to Business for sale

5 on Tuesday
Reply by John Perl

"Call me Tuesday when I am back to work - 347.226.5039 direct line office thanks. Hap…"

Jim Greenberg replied Apr 19 to Wanted: Guitar cutter, Little dipper (or similar) and flow wrapper

5 Apr 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Dirke - on can supply this machinery and we ship to Western Canada all of the time.…"

Jim Greenberg replied Apr 19 to Wanted: Guitar cutter, Little dipper (or similar) and flow wrapper

5 Apr 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Hi, Josh - I have the, feel free to contact me jim@unionmachinery.com Thanks - Jim"

Jim Greenberg replied Mar 23 to Wanted - 40-100# capacity Tempering Machine

2 Mar 23
Reply by Dennis Kearney

"Hi, Greg - any non-magnetic mold which is not clear plastic at the Stork plant is po…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 19 to Auction - Stork's Pastry - Chocolate & Bakery Equipment

3 Feb 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"The auction bidding begins tomorrow - Valentine's Day!! Please use this link to view…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 12 to Auction - Stork's Pastry - Chocolate & Bakery Equipment

3 Feb 19
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"The complete auction catalog with full inventory, photos and lot numbers may now be…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 7 to Auction of Chocolate & Bakery Plant - not to be missed!!

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Sorry all the public inspection date is Monday, February 17th...the auction ends on…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 3 to Auction of Chocolate & Bakery Plant - not to be missed!!

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Hi, Corey. I will be at the factory on Feb 17th from 9:30 am until 3:00pm - no appt…"

Jim Greenberg replied Feb 3 to Auction of Chocolate & Bakery Plant - not to be missed!!

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"I have what you need pls email me jim@unionmachinery.com Thanks Jim"

Jim Greenberg replied Jan 25 to Looking for a used tempering machine

2 Jan 26
Reply by Timothy Thill

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc