The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (49)

← Back to Classifieds - For Sale or Wanted
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: Chocolate Bar Molds ~100g

Hello,  Looking for used or new chocolate bar molds with ~24 sections and at least .3 inches thick. Shipping is to Washington State. Need i…

Started by Susie Hindle Kher

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Craig Anderson

Wanted a Hot Chocolate Dispenser

Hi, I'm looking to buy (or rent, since I only need it for one day) a hot chocolate dispenser like one of these: http://www.vmaxgroup.com/h

Started by Erin

0 Nov 21

WISHING for a SAVAGE BROS chocolate melter/conditioner <3

Hello Chocolate Compatriots,  My partner and I are in the market to buy a used Savage Bros 125lb Chocolate Melter/Conditioner. We are hopi…

Started by Fitch Ball

2 Oct 27
Reply by MRA

Federal Chocolate Cases-Need to sell- 8 months old ( $8,5000 for the pair ) 50% off

I have 2 Federal Chocolate cases that i need to sell asap. I am changing my direction from retail to commercial and i need to purchase diff…

Started by Justin Schaffer

2 Oct 21
Reply by Justin Schaffer

Wanted Chocolate Equipment for Artisan business in the UK

Hi there.  I'm looking for chocolate equipment to start a bean to bar chocolate business in the UK. It's a small and craft business, so jus…

Started by Mico Toledo

0 Oct 13

Professional Polycarbonate Chocolate Bar Molds

For sale are PROFESSIONAL POLYCARBONATE CHOCOLATE BAR MOLDS with bear decor engraving Used but in excellent condition. Color: whiteOne mold…

Started by helmut placek

12 Sep 24
Reply by Larr Hannel

Professional Polycarbonate Chocolate Bar Molds

For sale are PROFESSIONAL POLYCARBONATE CHOCOLATE BAR MOLDS with bear decor engraving   Used but in excellent condition.  Color: grey-beige…

Started by helmut placek

1 Sep 19
Reply by Larr Hannel

Federal Chocolate Cases-Need to sell- 8 months old ( $9,000 for the pair )

I have 2 Federal Chocolate cases that i need to sell asap. I am changing my direction from retail to commercial and i need to purchase diff…

0 Sep 15

White Chocolate Lithophanes (Grey-scale photos in chocolate) - Even animation in chocolate!

I can take almost any high-resolution photo and convert it to a white chocolate lithophane that is created with a mold (the thickness deter…

Started by William Miller

2 Jul 27
Reply by William Miller

Federal Chocolate Cases-Need to sell- 8 months old ( $12,000 for the pair )

4 Jul 18
Reply by Justin Schaffer

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc