The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

For sale, 350+ gift tins, perfect for shipping holiday chocolates and other gifts.  We used these in our chocolate shop to ship truffles, caramels, and other chocolate gifts--and have used them to ship specialty pound cakes and other bakery products out of our wholesale bakery.  The gold and white tins were silk screened with the logo of various car dealerships, RV dealers,  real estate companies, etc. that sent them out as Christmas gifts or as gifts for purchasing a car, etc.  They are in excellent, unused condition.  Other photos can be sent to you if you are interested.  Here is what we have:  1.  1 assorted case of 8" tins containing the tins in photo #1:  11 of the snowman/house tin,  3 of the gold tins,  3 of the white tins,  1 of the church/birds tin,   2 of the ribbons tins,  and 4 of the tins with the winter scene/man/creek.  2.  5 cases of gold 8" tins (120 total)  3.  5 cases of 6" tins with cherries printed on top (120 total)  4.  18 tins with the winter scene--8"-- with the man, barn and creek printed on top  5.  17 tins--8"--with the ribbons on top  6.  1 case (24) of the 8" white tins  and 7.  1 3/4 cases (42) of the 8" tins with the birds/church printed on top.  Asking $150.00 for all (was asking $275.00), plus shipping.  Money order, credit card, or Pal Pal preferred for payment       

Views: 416

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Do you still have these?

Michael:  Yes, the tins are still available.  Harv Oelrich, Salem, Oregon

Hi, I'm interested if you still have these & could let me know the cost of shipping to MS, 39145. My email is melisa1013@yahoo.com. Thanks

Hi Melisa:  We still have the tins available.  I will need to get the weight  and get a price for the shipping (we use Fed Ex freight).  I will do this tomorrow.  They will need to be shipped on a pallet.   So, I will give you an update tomorrow--hope that works for you.  Thanks for the inquiry.

Hi,

I sent a message a while back...I am still interested. Please let me know if Melisa doesn't take them + How much shipping would be to Philadelphia. Thanks!

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.