The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Union Confectionery Machinery Company in conjunction with Joseph Finn Co. Inc. Auctioneers is pleased to announce the ONLINE ONLY auction of the former Stork's Pastry & Chocolate in Whitestone, NY.

The plant consists of bakery machinery for pastry and cookies and chocolate melting, molding, tempering and enrobing machinery for seasonal and non-seasonal chocolate goods.

The auction will take place ONLINE ONLY with bidding opening on Friday, February 14th (Valentine's Day!!) and ending on Wednesday, February 19th with each item closing in order.

To see a preliminary listing of the machinery, to register for the sale or to get more info please use the following link:

Storks Pastry Shop - Chocolate & Bakery Equipment 
Whitestone, NY
Bidding Starts February 14th
Bidding Ends February 19th
Online Only 

Public inspection of the plant will be available on Monday, February 19th from 9:30am until 3:00pm. 

**Note that all photos and an updated inventory will go live later this week**

If you have any immediate questions please contact me as follows:

Jim Greenberg, President
Union Confectionery Machinery Company
jim@unionmachinery.com

Tags: Auction

Views: 401

Replies to This Discussion

Jim - I registered and received my bidding number. Will the public inspection be open or by appointment only?

Hi, Corey. I will be at the factory on Feb 17th from 9:30 am until 3:00pm - no appt needed at this time but thanks for asking.

Jim

Sorry all the public inspection date is Monday, February 17th...the auction ends on the 19th.

Jim

The complete auction catalog with full inventory, photos and lot numbers may now be viewed at:

http://www.maxanet.com/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?jfinn92

Let me know if you have any questions thanks.

Jim Greenberg

jim@unionmachinery.com

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge