The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Boxes ordered for a client but did not use for project.  I've used for chocolates with Modpac mint tray, truffles with Modpac tray along with 3" shortbread cookies and with other products (photos shown)

These Gourmet and Gift Presentation Boxes are rigid 1 piece auto-hinged boxes with a clear window in the lid. The boxes have coordinating colors both inside and out. As a finishing touch, a generous length of beautiful silky double faced satin ribbon comes pre-attached to the bottom of the box. We recommend a food safe barrier such as a clear cello sheet, cello bag or PVC shrink wrap as a bottom liner rather than packing these boxes for direct food contact. Presentation grade packaging for your gourmet products. Box is ready to make your presentation, just open the attached hinged lid and add your product. Then just tie off with the attached ribbon.

Great for cookies, jewelry and other gifts. Makes a high end impression!

Each Box measures: 10 inches(l) x 6-1/8 inches (w) x 1-1/2" inches (h)

Packaged 18 unit/boxes per case. ($2.33 per box; being sold for $3.75 each by manufacturer)
Cases never been opened and in original manufacturer shipping boxes.
Qty available: 21 cases
$42.00 per case or OBO

Views: 432

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Stacy,

I am interested in the Gourmet and Gift Presentation Boxes. Are they still available?

Thanks, Ellen 

Hello Ellen,

I'm not sure if you received my reply earlier since I sent it from my cellphone.  But I do have them available.  Let me know if interested and where to ship!  I can be reached at 404-886-5951 if wish to discuss.

thx

Stacy

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge