Low & Duff Chocolate Melter Kettle Specifications
1. Chocolate Melter with paddles for mixing chocolate.
2. Heat Source – Heated by a water jacket.
3. Wiring requirements – 220 power.
4. Wiring is already attached to the melter.
5. ETC Single Stage Electronic Temperature Control.
6. Temperature range – (-30F to 220 degrees F)
7. Melting time solid to liquid – 500lbs over night at 110F.
8. Melter can be manipulated to Temper.
9. Melter can accommodate Blocks and Callets.
10.Inner cavaity – Readable Temperature Thermostat.
11.Lid to Cover the Melter.
12.Diameter of Melter (inside) – 30 inches.
13.Height of Melter – 42 inches.
14.Cast iron construction.
15.Built in Scotland – Year 1962.
16.No Cracks or Damages. It’s in excellent condition.
17.Cost $4,750.00 CDN
18.Freight is F.O.B Edmonton, Alberta Canada
19.Payment required in full prior to deliver.
20.Payment Terms: Certified Checque or Wire Transfer.
I also have a table top melter in Stainless Steel heated by water. This unit has two cavaties each able to hold 22lbs for a total of 44lbs. Cost $500.00
For any further questions, I can be contacted at the following number below or by email.
Cell (780) 707-1382