The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Chocovision X3210 tempering machine for sale. Comes with hopper, cover, extra bowl, and scrapers. Lightly used when I bought it and I only used it a couple of times. Very good condition! $900. Buyer pays shipping.

Polycarbonate molds for sale. Prefer to sell all of them together - 15 molds total. $250 firm. Buyer pays shipping. The following list is how they are described at chefrubber.com:

(1) Canyons

(1) Uphill climb

(4) Flower

(3) Ribbon

I also have (4) dome molds 1" x 3/4". They are listed at Tomric as Gumdrop molds.

(2) mixed cavity molds. You can find them here: http://www.amazon.com/Chocolate-Mold-Assorted-Diamond-Horseshoe/dp/...

Message me for more information and pictures.

Thanks!

Michelle Novosel

michelle@pizzellesconfections.com

www.pizzellesconfections.com

Views: 278

Replies to This Discussion

For the dome molds - how many to a tray? Approx weight per dome?
Can you please send me a pic of the tempering machine? I am very interested in this - vicioussweettooth@gmail.com - any issues with the functionality?

Good Afternoon

I would like pictures and location on the tempering machine. I am very interested in this machine and will pay more for it. Please lte me know if there are any issues with this machine. Also please let me know your choice of payment. cd0312@aol.com

Dear Michelle, is the x3210 still available?

The Chocovision tempering machine has been sold. The molds are still available. Thanks - Michelle.

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.