The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I have 2 Federal Chocolate cases that i need to sell asap. I am changing my direction from retail to commercial and i need to purchase different equipment. 

The one case is a FCCR-6 with silver panels, anti-sweat heaters and upgrades to Layered LED lighting. The case is in perfect working condition. 

The other is FCCR-4, A non temperature controlled unit. It features a circulating fan & upgrades to Layered LED lighting. 

Product Specs: FCCR-6

Product Description

Chocolate and Confectionery Climate Controlled Case (72L x 24W x 48H), self contained refrigeration with condensate evaporator, adjustable temperature and humidity controls, tilt-out tempered curved front glass, top light with lighted shelves, three tiers of adjustable tempered glass shelves, white display deck, mirrored interior ends, removable sliding glass rear doors, climate controlled rear storage area with lock, UL safety and UL sanitation approved

Dimensions are provided by manufacturer and are not guaranteed to be precise product dimensions (some manufacturers provide shipping dimensions, others product dimensions). Please request precise product dimensions if required using the convenient form below.
Height - 48.00 inches
Width - 72.00 inches
Depth - 24.00 inches
Refrigeration  -  Self-contained
Front  -  Curved Glass
Ends  -  Mirrored

Email if you have any questions: Jschaffer@irresistibleconfections.com 

Call or tx: 239-980-9753

Tags: Cases, Display, Federal, Truffles, chocolate

Views: 459

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple more pics of the cases so you can see the lighting on the chocolate....

Attachments:

Where are you located?

Price decreased to $10,500! We are located in fort myers Florida. Shipping or Pick up can be arranged. 

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.