The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Purchased deluxe gourmet boxes from our wholesaler - wholesale prices at $3.42-$2.81 ea. Now, selling at slashed prices...Asking $2.50 ea or 18/case $45.00. No issues with product, just need space!  I've used with individually wrapped cookies; truffles in trays or foiled wrapped truffles, candy trays with assortment...

These Red & Gold Scroll Gourmet & Gift Presentation Boxes are rigid 1 piece auto-hinged boxes with a clear window in the lid. The boxes have coordinating colors both inside & out. As a finishing touch, a generous length of beautiful silky double faced satin ribbon comes pre-attached to the bottom of the box. We recommend a food safe barrier such as a clear cello sheet, cello bag or PVC shrink wrap as a bottom liner rather than packing these boxes for direct food contact. Presentation grade packaging for your gourmet products. Box is ready to make your presentation, just open the attached hinged lid and add your product. Then just tie off with the attached matching ribbon.

Box w/ Ribbon Measures: 10x6-1/8x1-1/2"

Packed in cases of 18

Click on link and Enter Code: "ChocoLife" in shopping cart to receive your discount!

http://www.americanchocolatecompany.com/product-p/rsr-dbx.htm

Pricing does not include shipping costs.

Tags: box, boxes, candy, cookie, gift, packaging, prezel, supplies

Views: 248

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Stacy,  The box looks good.  Do you have trays that would go nicely inside the box that would hold it's that are 2 1/4" square and 3/8" deep?  Thanks, John

John,

Unfortunately, I do not have any trays for these boxes.  I do believe you can find trays at Modpac that would fit.  Thx Stacy

Hi Stacy, not clear about the size: 10x6-1/8x1-1/2", is it 10 inches and 6th etc? I am interested to try 18 - can you post them to Australia? Thanks, Hanna

Hanna,

The box measures 10" long by 6 1/8" wide and 1 1/2" high. Yes, I can ship to Australia via Federal express.  The pricing does not include shipping fees and duties. Thanks Stacy

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.