The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

We are selling a 4 foot Alternative Air display case that can be used to display chocolates, baked goods, candy's, and similar items.  We must sell it because we cannot store cheeses and meats in it.  The case is in great condition and everything works in it.  It is a 4 year old case that has been serviced regularly.  We are asking $2500.00 or best offer for it.

Views: 909

Replies to This Discussion

Where is the case located?

The case is located in Kingsburg Ca

hello Don.  Are you still interested in the chocolate case.  We are in Kingsburg California and willing to come down on the price. 

Jann.

Would like to talk to you a little more about this case.  Could you please email me and we could arrange for a phone call? 

Thanks!

Brian Donaghy

brian@thecriollogroup.com

Emailing you now Brian

hello Brian.  Are you still interested in the chocolate case?   We have come down on the price.  My email is jannsc@comcast.net

Refrigerated?

hello Robyn,  Are you still interesested in the chocolate case.  We have come down on the price.  jannsc@comcast.net

Email me if this case is still available.

riverforestchocolates@gmail.com

Thanks

Donna

hello donna, our refrigerated chocolate case has come down in price.  Are you still interested?

Is this case still available?

Call me at 860-309-2545

Thanks,

Kimberly

Thanks,

Kimberly

I am a chocolate store in Sandy,Ut this case looks like the ones I already have and could use another one! Give me your lowest price and if it can be negotiated I will make arrangements for DHL to pick it up and deliver it to my store!

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.