The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hey All,

Each of these molds have all been used less than 5 times.  See attached photo.  I've settled on which mold(s) I want to use and these were all my initial testers to see what I liked.  I'd like to sell them for slightly less than my purchase price + you pay for shipping.  I ONLY want to sell these within the United States and Canada though (for ease on my part).

(1) Tomric G-485 $11

(1) Tomric G-186 $11

(2) Tomric G-106 $11/ea

(2) Martellato MA2000 $21/ea

(1) Fat Daddio PCM-1199 $20

Again, you pay for shipping.  It think the cheapest way to send these would be with a USPS Flat Rate mailer box which is about $12.50.  Tomric charges $15 to ship a single mold.  I can't remember what Martellato charged, but it was just as expensive.  Either way, let me know if you'd like any or all of these.

Cheers,

Dave

Views: 363

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Can I know your address please, so that we can collect by person.

I'm in California.

BTW...for those of you that have looked, but may not know, you can see what these molds look like at the manufacturers web sites here:

http://tomric.com/moulds

www.martellatousa.com/

http://www.fatdaddios.com/catalog/polycarbonate-4-0-1

Just saw your ad. Do you have any of the molds still available?

Jim

jamesdfeldman@gmail.com

I am in Chicago

Hey James,

All of these molds are still available.  Are there any in particular that you're interested in?  Shipping to Chicago wouldn't be a problem.  Depending on how many molds you want, the cheapest rate that I know of is a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box (M - $12.35, holds 2 or 3 molds; L - $16.85, holds about 6 molds).

Dave

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…