The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

POMATI 100LB TANK AUTOMATIC TEMPERING MACHINE.

LIKE NEW, BOUGHT IN JULY 2012

STILL IN FACTORY WARRANTY.

HEATED AND VIBRATING TABLE, PEDAL SCALE AND OPTIONAL DOSING PLATE NEW.

ONLY USED A FEW TIME FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE TEMPERING ONLY.

WARRANTY AND USER MANUEL PROVIDED.

• Totally AISI 304 stainless structure
• Tank capacity Kg 44
• Programmable pedal doser
• Heated chocolate tank and with thermostat
• Double heating circuit tank and Archimedean screw
• Backflow to discharge chocolate
• Removable archimedean screw for cleaning and 
change chocolate
• Temperature control thermostat high precision
• Refrigerating unit with air cooling system
• Heated vibrating table
• Volt 400 – Hz 60 – KW 3,5 Three-phase 5 poles
• Dimensions mm 710 (with table 880)x 880 x h 1350

THIS MACHINE IS WORKING GREAT AND CAN TEMPERATE CHOCOLATE ALL DAY LONG WITHOUT STOPING THE UNIT AND CHANGING THE VISCOSITY.

WE ARE SELLING THIS MACHINE BECAUSE WE JUST BOUGHT A DOUBLE TWIN TEMPERING MACHINE TO HAVE 2 CHOCOLATES TEMPERATE IN THE SAME TIME.

THIS MACHINE WAS SOLD BY QZINA, POMATI US DISTRIBUTOR IN JULY 2012.

PRICE NEW T35 POMATI $25,000, DOSING PLATE $1,000

ASKING FOR $16.500

Contact Jean-Marie Auboine

jma@jmauboinechocolates.com

702-222-0535

PICTURES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AND EQUIPMENT VISIBLE IN LAS VEGAS.

Views: 886

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

If you don't mind me asking , which twin did you get. I ve been looking for something that can give me that kind of versatility with high volume. Thanks

Chocotoymaker -

Knowing Jean-Marie, probably an LCM machine. Very expensive. I know the dealer so if you want an intro I can make it for you. A dual 25-kg machine runs about $40k if I recall correctly.

What are your actual production volumes day/hour? You calculate production capacity differently in a continuous machine compared with a batch machine. A continuous tempering machine can temper 3-5x the capacity of the working bowl depending on the kind of work you're doing and if you can keep the working bowl topped off. You have to be doing massive volume in two different chocolates to need over 100kg/hr of chocolate in each bowl of a twin.

Another thing to consider is that the twin machines are really only comfortable for a single operator at a time. Two smaller machines can be in different places in the kitchen making it easier for both to be used at the same time.

Interesting, Thanks for the tip on the LCM. If I knew about them 2 years ago, i would have bought one instead on my Selmi Top.

On a typical work day 200-500 lb is common. I have two 400 lb Selmi Tanks for milk and dark cho. Typically I'll work with dark for a week, switch to milk for a week. back and forth. As we are getting into serious volume, I have found myself cutting back on assortment to avoid surprise orders with the type of chocolate that I am currently NOT working with. So this is the last season that I will be working with a single automatic unit ( I also have a few Bakons to keep small sources of chocolate for decorating (90% of everything is decorated). So I am thinking that I will be adding an additional unit in the spring and will probably convert the Top to white only, while using the Twin (if I get it) for both Milk and Dark.

So will  contact you for that intro sometime in the winter. ( unless you make it to my shop before that)

Best

Single operator is fine. ( the machine would be used for filling only)

Smaller Bowls don"t work for me. I do not have water jacketed, heated plumbing connecting my Tanks to the tempering unit. I prefer to use about 2/3  then refill and re-temper. I find that with the Selmi thats the most effective way to control breakage. When you have 80 out of 120 decorated Santas come out broken it really sucks!!!

Is this machine still available?

Sold long time ago

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge