The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hello, We have some surplus machinery here in upstate NY at our candy factory:

Hilliard's 240 vintage 1998

Hilliard's 80 vintage 1990

2-Hilliard's Little Dipper 1986 and 1998

Savage 125 LB Stainless Steel melter/temperer/conditioner- digital-vintage 1997

Please contact us at Joe@unclesamscandy.com A perfect set up for a beginning chocolatier or a growing operation. We have too much equipment and don't need it all. All is in fine shape and used but cared for.

Views: 1194

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested to purchase all of these machines please send photos and I will make a quick offer thanks.

Jim Greenberg
Union Confectionery

I would be interested in the Hilliards 80 and the either Little Dipper.  (that is unless Jim from Union has purchased the equipment)  I too live in upstate New York. I am sending you an email anyway just in case. 

Kate

Thanks to all who emailed. I will take pictures and send them out this week. Incidentally I also have a Savage 20k BTU PROPANE candy stove for sale, and forgot to list it. I will be in touch with everyone after the weekend.

Thanks

Jim Greenberg

I still have the Hilliards 80, the Savage 125, a Savage #20 PROPANE candy stove, and a  Jansen (WC Smith) caramel depositor which is water jacketed and heated. For sale i upstate NY.

contact me at:

Joe@unclesamscandy.com

Everything except the caramel depositor has been sold to candy shop owners and hobbyists. The depositor is still available and in pristine, and instead of water in the jacket, has food grade mineral oil.

Hi, price and pictures of the Carmel depositor .

Clark2741@comcast.net

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…