The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I want to move into buying, processing and importing for resale Mexican cacao beans. I was badly hurt in an auto/truck collision several years ago and just need to do something that involves chocolate but not as much labor.

One complete lot for sale at Eighteen thousand dollars $18,000.00
Chocolate and sugar based candy making tools and equipment for sale, sufficient to open small production facility or a retail chocolate or candy store.

you can look at most of the equipment here:

http://s578.beta.photobucket.com/user/mr-wonderful/library/ASSORTED...

All equipment used but in very good to excellent condition
All equipment is commercial quality perfect for Artisan usage
Partial listing includes
Three (3) Candy cookers
Savage wheeled electric cook pot with integral agitator and computer controlled heat 220v
Savage gas candy kettle cooker (completely rebuilt 2012) with all rings for differing size kettles plus one copper kettle.
Groen 20 quart steam jacketed fudge cooker with integral agitator, (rebuilt 2012) 220v
Three (3) tempering machines
Hilliard jumbo hand coater with six inch belt
Hilliard hand coater with four inch belt
Revolation 3210 table top tempering machine
Packaging equipment
Two (2) Oliver heat sealing film tray for airtight packaging and shipping
Heat sealing equipment for plastic wrap
Shrink wrap equipment
Various items
Hand tools and equipment needed to operate all items and everything necessary to make any modern candy chocolate or fudge
Savage cutting wheel
Large heavy Marble work table
Lots of full size an 1/2 size trays and rolling tray holders
Shelving, parts, packaging and supplies as well
Includes a selction of excellent candy recipes all of which have been perfected over decades
Will help with local training
NOT INTERESTED IN BREAKING ITEMS UP FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE
These items together are probably worth more than apart as they all are intended for artisan small scale production and should appeal to most chocolate life members but individual prices would probaly reflect a premium over aggregate cost.
(Want it shipped? Figure on adding several thousand dollars to price, this stuff is heavy and awkward)
CASH ONLY NO CHECKS NO PROMISES NO DEALS CASH ONLY

Views: 4055

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in a few of the pieces of equipment. If you want ot sell the Hilliard's please let me know.

I can be reached at donbankler@claudiab.com or 800.725.4602.

is this still for sale please?

YES THE ENTIRE LOT IS FOR SALE , I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BREAKING IT UP AT THIS TIME

DCDUFFY@GMAIL.COM

where in colorado is this? how long has the equipment been stored without use?

Aurora colorado, it was used three months ago for christmas and thanksgiving 

Is this equipment still available?

yes quite a bit of it is for sale call me at 303 340 1215  and I will describe what is available

Many of these items are still for sale, equipment has been moved to storage and is for sale by piece, questions please contact me, main items still left are 240 lb hilliards and savage electric and gas stoves plus a wonderful marble slab table on wheels with accessories and lots of odds and ends
Pretty much everything is spoken for at this time, I do have 2 Oliver 1508 manual film sealers for trays and some other packaging items. If buyers do not come through I will relist items that are left
Thanks for all the interest
Dennis

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge