The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

10% off the MSRP plus FREE SHIPPING* on most Chocovision machines.
To take advantage of these special offers download this order form, fill it in, and then email it to claygordon (at) thechocolatelife (dot) com.
April 22, 2014: Prices were recently increased and the attached file show these price increases.
A 3% fee will be charged for PayPal transactions.
All machines come with the standard Chocovision warranty.

* FREE Shipping offer applies to continental US destinations only. Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and non-US destinations will have the US shipping amount subtracted from the actual shipping price.

Views: 6712

Replies to This Discussion

I own the Revolation Delta and I love it! It's a great machine when you like to work with chocolate batches of 10 to 15 lbs of chocolate. The Revolation team will support you if you run into problems using this machine.
Added on May 3, 2010 - special offer on the Revolation 2.
Ship to Australia? If so, how much. If not, next best bet?

Nicholas:

International shipping tends to be hugely expensive via one of the normal methods. Send me your postcode and which machine you want and I can get you a shipping quote.

Next best bet is to talk a friend coming to the States to bringing one back as excess baggage. I've done that before (for someone in South America). I can order a 220VAC/50Hz machine with the right plugs, I think.

:: Clay

hi clay ~  could you please price the shipping to v2j 6k4 in canada including duty or other charges.

thanks ~ rusti

Rusti - sorry for not seeing this - questions about orders should come to me personally not as comments to posts. Too much going on to catch everything.

Chocovision can quote shipping, but not customs duties. That's something you'll have to take care of yourself. 

Clay, how much to ship a X3210 to Honolulu 96826?  Is it possible to order extra bowls?

Dave:

I will ask if there is an extra charge and get back to you later today. The offer comes with a spare bowl and baffle and if you want extra bowls they are $45 each

Thanks for the speedy response, Clay!

Replied privately - That's the best way to continue this.

Hello Clay, could you please update me on how much would it be for the Rev2 and/or X3210 including shipping to Zip Code 06810?

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.