The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Unfortunately I have had to close my business. I have used the Selmi equipment for only one year since moving into a new building.

The Selmi PLUS and cooling tunnel were purchased in 2009 and it was delivered in December of 2010. -  $35000.

I also have

JKV 30  -  30 pound tempering unit. In good working order. I've used it for 5 years. - $5,500

Shaking table.  - $400

10# Chocovision Machine - needs repair - $800

I also have HUNDREDS of commercial grade acrylic molds. If you are looking for a particular mold, just ask.

A 10 foot long stainless counter with a 5" piece of marble - $1200.

You may see some of the molds at my website - www.obsessionchocolates.com

Please use email - chocolategirl310@gmail.com

Rebecca Flynn

Tags: Selmi, chocolate molds, chocovision, cooling tunnel, for sale, marble, molds, shaking table, tempering machine

Views: 2006

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rebecca,

Could you give me a call about the equipment.

Many thanks.

Virgil

514-858-7402

We might be interested in the whole lot. Please email me at info@bellefleurchocolate.com

Thank you

Andrea Bakus

Hi Rebecca,

We are in a growth stage and are interested in buying your equipment.

Could you please give me a call or e-mail ASAP many thanks.

Virgil

514-400-1580

virgiliorubini@gmail.com

So sorry to hear about your business closing. Must not have been an easy decision.

I was interested to see if you have an airbrush gun and compressor for sale. If not, if you could recommend one. Your work is beautiful!

Thank you

Leena Caligiure

The Original Leena's Chocolates

Leena@originalleenaschocolates.com

I'm sorry to hear that you have to close your business.  Our company Selmi would like to wish you all the best for the future.  Many regards

Tom Bauweraerts

Selmi srl 

Hi Rebecca,

How much is the enrober? do you have a photo?

Carol Brymm

brymm0528@gmail.com

Looks like several are interested in buying your entire lot, but if you break it up I'm interested in the shaking table.  Phone is 501-691-1000 or email is lambrechtgourmet@yahoo.com

Thanks,

David

Hi, Good morning.

Tony From England here

Could you please email me the equipment you still have available please and prices

I am looking for a good 30 or 50kg Moulding machine Plus Moulds

anthnybin@sky.com

Thank you

Hello Rebecca,

I am sorry you have gone out of business. Do you still have molds? I would be interested in several. Could you send me info or pictures on what's left.

Thanks

Shari

Do you have any moulds left? If so would you send me a list of what are available to me @ jenny_1331@yahoo.com Thanks.

Jennifer Cooper

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…