The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

This machine is in perfect working order.  All components (electrical and mechanical) have been tested.  I'm asking $4,500 and that's with me shipping it to you.  So that's a flat $4,500 to your door (as long as you have a commercial address and a couple of people to unload it).  If you need residential deliver, there is a $50 charge, and if you need a liftgate, there is a $50 charge.  I'll build a very secure crate out of 2x4s and plywood prior to shipping.  My phone number is 806.773.1963 or you can message me here.  My name is Matt Smith.

- I also have additional photos if needed

Views: 677

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

The first two numbers on the machine are 08, so this machine is a 2008 model.  It also comes with a vibrator.  The vibrator is a wooden box with a dayton motor.  I actually have 2 of these machines (both identical, both 2008 models, both with vibrators), but I had to order a new motor from Hilliards for the chain drive on the other one.  It should be ready to go within a week.

Do you still have this?

I have them tentatively sold to one buyer, but if it happens to fall through, I will let you know.  

These machines have both sold

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…