The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I'm looking for a used melangeur, ideally something that can grind relatively easily from the nib. Capacity anywhere from 10lb up or a larger antique model...

Views: 1019

Replies to This Discussion

We have new CocoaT melangers for $499.99 with free S&H within continental USA. These melangers can grind 8 -10 lbs of cocoa nibs in a batch to chocolate liquor less than 15 micron size. Please visit cocoatown.com for more details.

I am also in the market for a melanger (& especially for advice about experiences with various models).

I can offer you the following links:

http://shop.chocolatealchemy.com/collections/equipment

http://www.santhausa.com/Spectra%2040%20Melanger%20Speed%20Controll...

If you haven't found something else, I am considering selling my melangeur and some other

equipment (convection oven for roasting/ cacao cracker) and 3) 60 kg bags of raw cacao beans.

I recently sold my chocolate confection business, CHOCOLA'TE, (spiritedchocolate.com) in Bisbee, Arizona but the buyer was not interested in the beans to bar part of the business.

So I have a ICGC C-40 wet grinder/melanger I purchased from innoconcepts.com and the other

equipment listed above. I have all you need to get started in a beans to bar business.

If you are interested drop me an email and we can talk about price.

Thanks,

Gordon

Hi Gordon, I just sent you a message about this so you can follow up with me directly.  Thank you.

Hello

I would also appreciate getting a description of what is being sold?

Thanx

Ben

Hi Gordon

I tried to reply to you directly through <info@spiritedchocolate.com> and did in fact get the new owner. We are very interested in your machinery. Could you please send me a list of everything you have available? Thanks very much

Francis

francis.murchison@gmail.com

Gordon, I am interested in your Bean to Bar equipment also. Thanks.

Hello Gordon,

We are small chocolate company in Oregon but growing quickly and wanted to know if had sold your equipment or if you had any leads on stone grinders/melangers.

Thanks,

Tim Moore

541-728-3844

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc