The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I currently own a Pub and am looking to join the chocolate industry, I have spent the past few years learning and experimenting and feel I am ready to start gathering some equipment.  I am looking for a small tempering machine to start, and am interested in panning, but haven't seen any equipment that is small or inexpensive.  I am also very interested in the bean to bar concept so any thing in that area would be great too.  If you think you may have anything that would be good for starting please send it my way.  My email is danaspicuzza@gmail.com if that is easier for you.

P.S. My budget is rather small... Cheers!

Views: 143

Replies to This Discussion

I have a coating pan... used to use it for test recipe work. In amazing shape. It attaches to the front of a kitchenaid mixer.

It's actually the same as here, though I didn't buy it from this company.

http://http://www.pastrychef.com/CONFECTIONERY-COATING-PAN-ATTACHME...

Looking for $275

I am very interested my email is danaspicuzza@gmail.com

Michael,

Is the panner still available?

Margaret

Hi Dana,

We are BAKON USA Food Equipment, manufacturer and distributor of quality equipment for the last 20 years in the USA and 25 years in Europe.

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. Our office is 310-533-3939 or info@bakonusa.com. I will give you a call tomorrow. You can see our small chocolate solutions at www.youtube.com/bakonusainc.

Our next chocolate class is in June if you are interested.

Have a great day.

Luc

Hi Dana,

We have CocoaT melangers that can grind 1-10 lbs of cocoa nibs in one batch. We also have CocoaT mini Pregrinder for $149.99. We have 110V CocoaT Roasters - prices starting at $299.99 F.O.B. Atlanta. You can visit www.cocoatown.com for more details.

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.