The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hello,
I am selling my ChocoVision Rev. 2 tempering machine.

http://www.chocovision.com/index.php?cPath=37&id=46&name=Re...

I’m asking $350 obo for the machine. I’m selling because last year I got their Delta model and found that I haven't used this machine as much since. I’ve had it a few years but it looks and works great!

I sent it to ChocoVision to be serviced last year. Their customer service is great by the way! They installed a new fan and tested out the machine. I’ve used it a few times since getting it back and it works just fine.

I am in the Northern Virginia/DC area if you're in the area and want to pick it up. I can also ship it to you, but the price above does not include the shipping cost.

Thanks for your time, let me know if you’re interested.

Take care,
Mike

Tempering Machine

Tags: Tempering Machine for sale, Washington DC / Northern Virginia area

Views: 303

Replies to This Discussion

Do you still have this? If so please call me and we can arrange something. Thank you my name is Ernie and # 602-332-4077

Hi Ernie, Yep the machine is still available. Sorry I didn't get back to you last night but I'll give you a call today. Thanks!

Mike

703-395-3012

Hi Ernie,

It was nice talking with you last night. I just wanted to send you my email address (mike@carouselchocolates.com). You can drop me an email and I'll get this in the mail to you. Take care!

Mike

Have you sold it yet?  If not, please call me at 866-767-4447. Thx Stacy
Hi Stacy, sorry for not responding sooner. I sold it in February. Thanks for asking about it. I do have some molds that I'm trying to sell as well. Would you be interested in any of those?
Sorry to hear that on the Rev....what kinds /shapes of molds do you have...and pricing please!  You can e-mail me at stacy@americanchocolatecompany.com

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.