The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Chocovision Rev 1 is an amazing unit for small batches (1.5 lb max). If you are interested let me know...$349 + shipping and tax is an unheard of price that I would love to share with all of you chocolate lovers out there. NO JOKE! check it out at:

http://www.mydcdsite.com/PUBLICSTORE/stores/kathie/product/Pro-Seri...

You can make professional chocolates at home with this easy-to-use machine. It’s tempering made simple. No wondering, no candy thermometers — the machine lets you know when the chocolate is perfectly tempered. (It takes less than 30 minutes.) Before you know it, you’ll be serving boutique chocolates with the gloss and snap of any professional. The unit comes with a removable stainless steel bowl, scraper and mixing blade, all easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Includes cleaning brush, dipping tool and extra scrapers.

Direct shipping is only available to the contiguous 48 states.  Special arrangements must be made to areas outside of this area. 

Tags: chocovision, rev1, tempering, unit

Views: 308

Replies to This Discussion

The tempering machines from Dove Discoveries is a Rev 1, not a Rev 2, machine.
SORRY!!!  Typo!  Thank you for catching that Erin.  I will make the correction.

You have two different prices, which one is it?

The price has been raised as of 10-1-12 to $349.

I am adjusting the main post to reflect this price increase. 

Kathie

I have them available at the $299 price (+ tax and shipping).  Feel free to send me a message directly if you want one.

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.