The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I don't know much about this machine so I'm selling as is.It needs a on/of switch - I just by passed it - plugged it in and it runs.It is missing the plastic portion of the drum scrappers.

This is a 110 volt machine.

Any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Went to the Santha site for the following info

This medium size machine is the perfect companion to your enterprise. The classic Titling feature makes it unnecessary to have to lift the vessel or drum to pour out the contents. Simply tilt and pout it out and avoid straining yourself. Cleaning is a breeze..... simply pour water, run the grinder for a few seconds and pour out the water... it almost cleans itself. Solid Stainless Steel stand provides elegance, strength and durability. In addition, this grinder has all the features that makes it stand out ... powerful motor, black granite stone for long life of 10 years or more and impact resistant body. Tension of the granite stones can be adjusted to obtain different grades of shear at different stages of grinding and for different ingredients. Double granite roller stones that rotate over a granite base. This creates tremendous shear that reduces the cocoa nibs to fine chocolate liquor with a particle size of the order of less than 15 microns.

Price $750

Would prefer a pick up.

Thanks

Tony

Tags: Conche, Melanger

Views: 481

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tony,

Where are you located? I'm interested in the machine- need to see if a pickup is feasible. I live in Burlington, Vermont.

Madeleine

Madeleine,

I think the machine is sold - I'll keep it posted until I am sure.I am in Philadelphia .

Thanks

This site is still active, does that mean that the machine is still available?

don't think so..:)

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…