The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Summer is a great time to take stock of the year just past and plan for the year ahead. Let me help you get a head start on the upcoming busy season with a special offer on remote consulting services that I call 10+10.

It's simple, pre-pay for 10 hours of remote consulting services (at the low summer rate of $75/hr), get 10% off and get 10% more hours free.

In other words, you end up with 11 hours for the price of 9.

We can talk about anything pertaining to your business - facilities design, equipment, marketing (including social media marketing), product development, packaging, ingredient sourcing, business plans - whatever you need to grow your business in the coming year.

Just send me an e-mail to claygordon (at) thechocolatelife (dot) com to get things started.

The Fine Print

• There is a limit of 20 hours that can be purchased under this offer.
  • You must start the engagement (pre-pay) by the end of July, 2011.
  • Unused hours expire one year after the receipt of payment.
  • I conduct business in English.
  • Remote consulting means we communicate via Skype or similar voice/video IP chat client and e-mail.
  • I am accepting no more than seven new clients under this special offer.
  • That's it.

:: Clay

Tags: consulting

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Clay,

How are you?

I hope all is well. I've been fallowing chocolate life for about less than a year now. I would like to start a chocolate business like everyone else here. I studied in Switzerland and trained in France and now i'm ready to start my business. As you know its very competitive to start specially in NYC because of competition and high rent. I've seen new places pop up and go in less than a year. I would prefer to meet with you and discuss possible chocolate business, let me know if that's possible. I live in the city I can meet you anywhere.

I also have no business background. So I would like to take advantage of this summer offer. I'm not working at the moment so anytime or day is possible for me. I await your reply.

by the way how much do you charge for counceling? 

All the best,

Sandra

I will reply privately to you.

Hi Clay:

So sorry that I wasn't available to meet with you this past weekend. My relatives came all the way from South Africa, so there was absolutely no time at all.

I hope we can get together the next time you are in Burlington.

Best,

Linda

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge