The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Looking for a used JKV Junior or JKV 30 tempering machine.  Thanks!

Views: 330

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer,

Please have a look at the Bakon USA Choco TT. The machine can be seen in action on our youtube channel www.youtube.com/bakonusainc. We have excellent feedback on this model. All components are UL and NSF approved. It is made by us in our Los Angeles, CA facility. The motor is thermally protected and it comes with a night cover. The machine is 115V-60 Hz (not an adaptation or conversion using European components). Our company is focusing on food equipment and has been in business for 20 years in the US. We offer a one-year warranty.

Any question, please contact me at 1-310-533-3939 or luc@bakonusa.com. We will offer you free shipping in the Continental US for Valentine's day (this is true for anyone calling this week and mentioning the Valentine's special) ;) By the way, the machine is in stock and ready to go.

Thanks,

Luc

I have a JKV 30 that I bought new and only used for 6 months. It is in excellent condition.

I am selling it for $8000 plus the cost of shipping. If anyone in the Central New Jersey area is interested, I will deliver it for free.

Please contact me at chocolatesherri@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

-Sherri

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge