The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Looking for some good used, working equipment to help make production more efficient. Would love to have a coater such as the little dipper or something similar. Prefer a double guitar but if the price is right...I'm interested. Please let me know or if you know of any suppliers of these kind of products in Western Canada I'd love your advice and direction of who to contact!

All the best!

If you have anything like the above mentioned you want to sell, please let me know the price and picture if possible! Cheers

Tags: Guitar, cutter, dipper, equipment, flow, little, used, wrapper

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

HI Dirke-I just posted my cutter on Craigslist and had not posted to here yet.  See the link below (it is only a single).  I am in the SF Bay area.  Cheers-Dennis

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/4429824641.html

Thanks Dennis. Kinda leaning more towards a double as I can get a new one for about $1900. with a few different guitars. Probably not as solid as yours, I expect. Just curious why you don't use it? Do you not find it useful? Appreciate the link and postback so quickly. Let me know. Cheers

Dirke - on can supply this machinery and we ship to Western Canada all of the time.

Contact me jim@unionmachinery.com anytime. www.unionmachinery.com

Thanks,

Jim Greenberg, President

Union Confectionery Machinery

Perfect thanks Jim. I really don't know what to look for / what I need or anything about these pieces of equipment but I will take a look. I will be in touch! What kind of info do I need to see which piece would do the trick? I am guessing a one up but what else should I know when considering a machine for flow wrapping? I'd appreciate any direction.

Cheers & Happy Easter!

Call me Tuesday when I am back to work - 347.226.5039 direct line office thanks.

Happy Easter,

Jim

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge