The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I'm in Washington and willing to traval as far as Portland for pick-up or pay shipping charges for a reasonably priced used machine. Analog model preferred but not required.

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

Still looking for a tempering machine. Willing to consider anything in this size range. Please contact me with suggestions.

HI I AM REPLYING TO YOUR QUESTION ABOUT REVOLATION 32100, YES IT IS AVAILABLE

IT COMES WITH AN EXTRA BOWL AND SET OF BAFFLES, IT WORKED PERFECTLY LAST TIME I TRIED IT OUT, I WOULD LIKE $1100 DOLLARS OR BEST OFFER FOR THIS MACHINE

TO ANY INTERESTED PARTIES

I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF OTHER EQUIPMENT FOR SALE BUT I AM FREQUENTLY OUT OF TOWN, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL THESE ITEMS IN COLORADO OR AS A SET. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT DCDUFFY@GMAIL.COM, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE, SERIOUS MEANS YOU HAVE THE MONEY HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND YOU WANT OR NEED THE EQUIPMENT AND ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING TO BUY, NOT LOOKING FOR A DISCUSSION, OPINIONS, ASSISTANCE OR NEEDING PERMISSION FROM HUSBAND, WIFE, PARTNER OR BANK.

EMAIL ME WITH SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE, SORRY BUT I HAVE DEALT WITH A LOT OF TIME WASTERS OR PEOPLE WHO DEMAND IMMEDIATE ATTENTION. I WILL BE GLAD TO SPEAK WITH SERIOUS PEOPLE.

I will take it, thank you Dennis, I will email.

Check out my posting for a Hilliard Little Dipper posted 9/3/13 $650. Purchased in 2007. Temperature probe and temperature controller replaced 2013. Excellent working condition. Ready to plug in and get to work. Anita Stackhouse (361)215-2505 or thegourmetchocolatier@yahoo.com

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.