The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Aloha,

I am making a post for my friend Tom Sharkey on the Hamakua Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii.  He has some beans for sale and is willing to do large and small orders.  Think of this as an "Introductory Sale".

His beans have been highly reviewed by the C Spot.  They describe them as :FLAVOR PROFILE: gentle & kind yet strong & deep, volcanic & black… fruit that is… blackberry, black cherry, black raspberry jams of enduring length.

I personally taste in addition to this distinct floral notes (think plumaria) with pleasant some earthy tones as well.

Anyway, he wants to get out the word that he is selling beans and may be willing to sell nibs as well.  Please contact him directly for questions or quotes.  

His contact info:    tshark@hawaii.rr.com

Mahalo!

Tags: beans, cacao, chocolate, hamakua, hawaiian, kona, sharkey, sharks, tom

Views: 647

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to add my 2 cents - these beans make *amazing* chocolate - very delicious with complex flavors. Also, Sharkey makes bars using these beans without extra cocoa butter; it's not needed. Just use cacao, sugar, and vanilla and you are good!

Dan:

Some sort of min/max quantities available and a rough idea of pricing (at the "farm gate", before shipping) would be helpful, if only to make sure that Tom does not get requests from people who are not serious.

:: Clay

Tom Sharkey asks for you to please contact him directly, but he would prefer 10lb minimum orders.  Prices start at 8.50lb+ shipping. Discounts for volume.  Mahalo

tshark@hawaii.rr.com

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…