The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tom's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I had my Spectra 10 motor refurbished and replaced the belt on mine when I noticed a…"

Tom replied Aug 3, 2009 to Table-top Conching Machine??

37 Jul 10
Reply by Mack Ransom

"Beg, borrow and steal. Keep an eye on auctions is my real advice, lab equip comes up…"

Tom replied Jan 21, 2009 to Making Chocolate from scratch - pods to chocolate for the hobbyist

14 May 11, 2009
Reply by Clive Brown

"Hi Hugh, Was the project you were working on funded by Cadbury and did Barry Kitche…"

Tom replied Jan 21, 2009 to Making Chocolate from scratch - pods to chocolate for the hobbyist

14 May 11, 2009
Reply by Clive Brown

"Yeah pretty expensive, but it is an extremely powerful unit. I would expect you woul…"

Tom replied Jan 19, 2009 to equipment to make sample size cocoa liquor

11 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by H.C. 'Skip' Bittenbender

"The unit is by IKA (www.ika.net) just follow the links to the mills and click the AK…"

Tom replied Jan 18, 2009 to equipment to make sample size cocoa liquor

11 Jan 20, 2009

"I haven't seen any articles that take the research to the level of wine research as…"

Tom replied Jan 18, 2009 to Making Chocolate from scratch - pods to chocolate for the hobbyist

14 May 11, 2009
Reply by Clive Brown

"The complexity of wine is dramatically dependant on the microorganisms used in ferme…"

Tom replied Jan 16, 2009 to Making Chocolate from scratch - pods to chocolate for the hobbyist

14 May 11, 2009
Reply by Clive Brown

"I agree great article, it is good to see how you do the fermenting stages on such a…"

Tom replied Jan 15, 2009 to Making Chocolate from scratch - pods to chocolate for the hobbyist

14 May 11, 2009
Reply by Clive Brown

"Clay you have just reminded me, when I was extracting grapes we would use a small mi…"

Tom replied Jan 14, 2009 to equipment to make sample size cocoa liquor

11 Jan 20, 2009

"I take a couple of beans (usually one big one and one small one) out shell them chuc…"

Tom replied Jan 13, 2009 to equipment to make sample size cocoa liquor

11 Jan 20, 2009

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc