The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Ben Rasmussen's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, that's the kind of thing I'm thinking of. When I added them to my cocoatowns, I…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Oct 20 to Santha Spectra 11 Motor Replacement Suggestions?

8 Oct 20
Reply by Dave Huston

"I don't know how much difference in price there is between the two classes, but a fa…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Oct 20 to Santha Spectra 11 Motor Replacement Suggestions?

8 Oct 20
Reply by Dave Huston

"I think the santha motor probably spins somewhere in that same range. The motor has…"

8 Oct 20
Reply by Dave Huston

"Hi Dave. I don't have any recommendations for a specific motor, but I think a 1/3 HP…"

8 Oct 20
Reply by Dave Huston

"I've usually just bought them on Amazon, but some tool and woodworking shops carry t…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Jun 25 to Fixing the Santha 20

4 Jun 25
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"Chocolate Alchemy sells high quality f/t beans in smaller quantities. Sourcing small…"

Ben Rasmussen replied May 30 to Sourcing Fair Trade Cocoa Beans

4 Jul 7
Reply by Raul A. Lacayo

"Actually, come to think of it, you shouldn't need to disassemble anything to replace…"

Ben Rasmussen replied May 30 to Fixing the Santha 20

4 Jun 25
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"Hi Tao, I have a Santha 40, which I think is of the same design as the 20, only bigg…"

Ben Rasmussen replied May 30 to Fixing the Santha 20

4 Jun 25
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc