The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,540)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Vera: As the Good Food Awards is a US competition - are the couvertures available in…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 11, 2012 to Know of High Quality Couvertures with Non-GMO Soy ?

7 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Thomas Snyder

"Susie: I believe that all of the couvertures produced by Cluizel are lecithin free a…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 11, 2012 to Know of High Quality Couvertures with Non-GMO Soy ?

7 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Thomas Snyder

"Let me make sure I know what you're asking: You are working with cocoa mass (paste)…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 2, 2009 to Raw Chocolate

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Michael

"For the truly obsessed: 2-Methylpyrazine ...C5H6N2 Odor Detection Threshold (in wat…"

Clay Gordon replied Oct 23, 2008 to Shattering Preconceptions: How Chocolate Really Gets Its Flavor

13 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Sheridan

"There is general forum thread on this topic that is very in-depth. Thanks to Sam Mad…"

Clay Gordon replied Oct 23, 2008 to Shattering Preconceptions: How Chocolate Really Gets Its Flavor

13 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Sheridan

"People often wonder where the flavors in chocolate come from. As Sam mentions, here…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 3, 2008 to Shattering Preconceptions: How Chocolate Really Gets Its Flavor

13 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Sheridan

"Hans-Peter: I don't know who is saying that there is a standardized procedure for f…"

Clay Gordon replied Jun 16, 2008 to Shattering Preconceptions: How Chocolate Really Gets Its Flavor

13 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Sheridan

"Brady: Ultimately, I think that what happens is that different cultures use cacao fo…"

Clay Gordon replied Jun 8, 2008 to Shattering Preconceptions: How Chocolate Really Gets Its Flavor

13 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Sheridan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge