The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Cesar Guzman's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hola David !!!!! Es una gran alegría, y un inmenso gusto, saludar a un residente Cen…"

Cesar Guzman replied Dec 7, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"And what brand of chocolate do you buy?. Do you have any preferences?. "

Cesar Guzman replied Nov 26, 2013 to I can answer most questions.

12 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

"Grant: 1) Do you stop making your own chocolate?. If so, where and what kind (brand…"

12 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

"Grant: Do you produce your own chocolate?. I mean, do you make chocolate "from bean…"

12 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

"Dario: As always, than you so much for your great help!!!!. I am really grateful to…"

Cesar Guzman replied Nov 26, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"Hi Grant!. It will be great for this community to have someone like you around. Feel…"

12 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

"Hi Jennifer!. You are right. I have just confirmed and the price per pound is $5.40…"

Cesar Guzman replied Nov 25, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"(English version) Here is an abstract about my reply, in Spanish, to Dario. - In m…"

Cesar Guzman replied Nov 24, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"Ashley: I didn't know about "Casa Luker". Thank you so much for sharing this invalua…"

Cesar Guzman replied Nov 24, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"(Spanish version) Hola Dario !!!!!. Qué alegría y sorpresa tan agradabe encontrar a…"

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.