The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,486)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a company in Switzerland (naturally) that makes these and until this one I…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 28, 2009 to Where to find a cacao guillotine?

8 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Nancy Nadel

"Koa - I've looked at the Savage Brothers site a number of times and I've never seen…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 1, 2009 to Advice for start-up machines...

39 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by lucio

"Amber: Apart from refrigeration equipment (which most startups get very wrong) the…"

Clay Gordon replied Jan 28, 2009 to Advice for start-up machines...

39 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by lucio

"I've had stuff delivered broken via more different delivery methods than I can count…"

Clay Gordon replied Jan 15, 2009 to Setting up Shop Online: The Good the Bad and the Ugly

15 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I've had the same problems with FedEx when it get's close to Christmas. This year th…"

Clay Gordon replied Jan 15, 2009 to Setting up Shop Online: The Good the Bad and the Ugly

15 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Shipping These days, I use USPS Priority Mail for everything except when the custom…"

Clay Gordon replied Jan 11, 2009 to Setting up Shop Online: The Good the Bad and the Ugly

15 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Kate: After Annette posted about the book I also received a review copy. The book…"

Clay Gordon replied Jan 4, 2009 to "Fab Guide to Become a Chocolate shop Owner" Entrepreneur.com

21 Mar 26
Reply by Jonathan Wilhelm

"Langdon: In addition to this comment I also replied to Maria privately expressing my…"

Clay Gordon replied Dec 23, 2008 to Bootstrapping Your Dream

9 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Langdon Stevenson

"An FYI to everyone who reads Maria's post: Maria Marsala is a professional business…"

Clay Gordon replied Dec 22, 2008 to Bootstrapping Your Dream

9 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Langdon Stevenson

"I have to admit that I am biased when I respond to a question like this as I do offe…"

Clay Gordon replied Dec 18, 2008 to "Fab Guide to Become a Chocolate shop Owner" Entrepreneur.com

21 Mar 26
Reply by Jonathan Wilhelm

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge