The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I've not heard of a buttercream truffle, but rather a buttercream fondant center. If…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jan 28 to Buttercream

7 Jan 30
Reply by Kaydee Kreitlow

"Have not used a co-packer, but might consider it for something like bottled hot fudg…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Sep 21, 2013 to Handle the order yourself or find a co packer?

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Jeffray D. Gardner

"Try using a less viscous chocolate. Guittard makes a variety of chocolates with very…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Aug 29, 2013 to BUBBLES! Need some help dealing with bubbles

8 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"So this controls the temperature, but does not temper, correct?"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Aug 17, 2013 to My friends and I invented a product that cheaply automates tempering! Feedback needed....

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Brockton Gates

"Try Temkin. They have stock sizes in tape bags. http://commercial.temkininternationa…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Aug 13, 2013 to Cellophane Packaging Suggestions?

25 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Dave Huston

"I usually have the opposite problem with white. I have to add cocoa butter to thin.…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Aug 4, 2013 to Thickening Too Thin Chocolate

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Colin Green

"Most newer crock pots have too high a temperature for chocolate. The quickest way is…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 17, 2013 to Epically bad week...need some quick advice

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"I have used every type of thermometer and my favorite is the Thermopen. It is absolu…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Apr 19, 2013 to Accurate Thermometers

7 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by John Duxbury

"I hate to burst your bubble, but it might be wise to actually work in a chocolate bu…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Feb 13, 2013 to Chocolate Tempering Time

4 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Ryan Lawrence

"http://www.oregoncherryonline.com/index.php/royal-willamette-maraschino-with-stems-0…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jun 30, 2012 to Anyone know who sells Pitted Cherries w/ Stems?

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge