The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jack Meyer's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a great site! Thanks Jody. I will use it."

Jack Meyer replied 16 hours ago to How does one go about getting a "Nutritional Facts" evaluation so the data can be placed on chocolate for sale?

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Jack Meyer

"I checked out Open Office software today and like what I read. Thanks You!"

Jack Meyer replied on Wednesday to How does one go about getting a "Nutritional Facts" evaluation so the data can be placed on chocolate for sale?

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Jonathan, I most definitely fall in the small business exemption category. I will, o…"

Jack Meyer replied on Sunday to How does one go about getting a "Nutritional Facts" evaluation so the data can be placed on chocolate for sale?

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Jack Meyer

"I thought I would need to disclose the nutritional facts. Are you saying I don't rea…"

Jack Meyer replied on Sunday to How does one go about getting a "Nutritional Facts" evaluation so the data can be placed on chocolate for sale?

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Thanks Mark. Have you done this by using a spreadsheet? I am inclined to think I wil…"

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Thanks for your good advice and the link....Lots to 'digest'."

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Jack Meyer

"I'm sure they can do the job but not sure I can afford their services. Thanks"

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Jack Meyer

"The rotisserie I have, apparently, sat unused for about a year.  It had a musty odor…"

Jack Meyer replied Oct 17 to Has anyone tried adapting a commercial rotisserie for roasting beans?

7 Oct 17
Reply by Jack Meyer

"I used the recipe that was on the ChocolateAlchemy.com site. It went well. Good Luck!"

Jack Meyer replied Oct 14 to Must cocoa butter be used to make milk chocolate bars?

6 Oct 14
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Do you eat the pizza first? Just kidding!  Actually very creative. Who would have th…"

Jack Meyer replied Sep 30 to Any advice on packaging bars to send in the mail,ups etc.

6 Sep 30
Reply by Jack Meyer

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge