The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jack Meyer's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"The rotisserie I have, apparently, sat unused for about a year.  It had a musty odor…"

Jack Meyer replied Oct 17 to Has anyone tried adapting a commercial rotisserie for roasting beans?

7 Oct 17
Reply by Jack Meyer

"I used the recipe that was on the ChocolateAlchemy.com site. It went well. Good Luck!"

Jack Meyer replied Oct 14 to Must cocoa butter be used to make milk chocolate bars?

6 Oct 14
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Do you eat the pizza first? Just kidding!  Actually very creative. Who would have th…"

Jack Meyer replied Sep 30 to Any advice on packaging bars to send in the mail,ups etc.

6 Sep 30
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Thanks David! No free shipping in the chocolate business...no matter which way you g…"

Jack Meyer replied Sep 30 to Any advice on packaging bars to send in the mail,ups etc.

6 Sep 30
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Thanks Landen...Your shipping test story was great! Thanks for the links!"

6 Sep 30
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Hi Hi Jim, Here's the link where I got the organic/deodorized Cacao butter. It's $…"

Jack Meyer replied Sep 9 to Must cocoa butter be used to make milk chocolate bars?

6 Oct 14
Reply by Jack Meyer

"Hi Jim, I appreciate your advise and your formula. You certainly confirmed what I wa…"

Jack Meyer replied Sep 9 to Must cocoa butter be used to make milk chocolate bars?

6 Oct 14
Reply by Jack Meyer

"That seems fairly easy. I now have two ways to temper chocolate and when I get the I…"

Jack Meyer replied Aug 19 to Problem with first batch and need advice.

17 Aug 19
Reply by David Senk

"I just ordered the IR thermometer so it will probably be next week before I can make…"

17 Aug 19
Reply by David Senk

"I'm going to take you up on your offer as I do not have any seed chocolate to use. …"

17 Aug 19
Reply by David Senk

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge