The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jennifer's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out this website, it has several versions of buttercream. Some look to probabl…"

Jennifer replied Jan 30 to Buttercream

7 Jan 30
Reply by Kaydee Kreitlow

"Also, it can be a little tricky to get into solution.  Make sure cocoa butter is fai…"

Jennifer replied Dec 12, 2013 to HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CHOCOLATES?. Do you have a cold room?.

15 Mar 26
Reply by Jonathan Wilhelm

"No problem, glad to help.  No health concerns that I know of as long as it is pure g…"

Jennifer replied Dec 12, 2013 to HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CHOCOLATES?. Do you have a cold room?.

15 Mar 26

"Do you add titanium dioxide?  You need that in order to get the color opaque.  Other…"

15 Mar 26

"Thanks, the green and white ones on the far right are transfer sheets, the others ar…"

15 Mar 26

"I store mine in a wine refrigerator at 60 F. I have the Whynter 28 bottle http://www…"

15 Mar 26

"Who are you getting it for that price through? I am interested in trying it, but the…"

Jennifer replied Nov 25, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"Are you molding them? Dipping them? Filling foil cups?"

Jennifer replied Nov 25, 2013 to Recommended equipment for chocolate cup filling as in peanut butter and other viscous fillings

2 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by PHLChocolate

"Those are the ones Im currently using, but the 24 piece is the biggest they have."

Jennifer replied Nov 22, 2013 to Custom packaging

15 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

"Id prefer rigid set up boxes as opposed to folded paper ones, if I can find them."

Jennifer replied Nov 21, 2013 to Custom packaging

15 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc