The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Dario M. Agesilao's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"well, I don't know about this one in particular, in my experience which is not too m…"

Dario M. Agesilao replied Jun 18 to Airmaster Airbrush Set by KopyKake, Is this machine appropriate to use with melted cocoa butter?

1 Jun 18
Reply by Dario M. Agesilao

"thank you.. really, I already bought 1 kg of it, the best quality available here..ab…"

Dario M. Agesilao replied Dec 12, 2013 to HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CHOCOLATES?. Do you have a cold room?.

15 Mar 26
Reply by Jonathan Wilhelm

"so I gues white color is just cocoa butter with titanium dioxide?if you ever need, 3…"

Dario M. Agesilao replied Dec 12, 2013 to HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CHOCOLATES?. Do you have a cold room?.

15 Mar 26

"wow! you can´t imagine how much I´ve been trying to solve this, and never found a re…"

15 Mar 26

"they look very nice! with the oil based coloring I use to color my own cocoa butter,…"

15 Mar 26

"looks great, for my wine cave, I used glass, but acrilyc looks like a better opcion,…"

15 Mar 26

"well, I don´t think I would store anything that long, but I use an electric wine cav…"

Dario M. Agesilao replied Dec 11, 2013 to HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CHOCOLATES?. Do you have a cold room?.

15 Mar 26

"Cesar, I will keep it in english to be fair with the others.. to ¨make¨ your own cho…"

Dario M. Agesilao replied Nov 26, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"In colombia, they use to prepare a beverage called, ¨agua de panela¨panela is some k…"

Dario M. Agesilao replied Nov 25, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

"sorry for that, here it goes.. ¨by what I learnt since I´m confectioning, I´m no lon…"

Dario M. Agesilao replied Nov 24, 2013 to Where do you buy your chocolate?. What kind of chocolate do you buy?.

24 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Cesar Guzman

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.