The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Karen Neugebauer's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Also add... Don't outsmart your common sense; do everything you can do well and get…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Oct 16, 2013 to Business plans

33 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Jessica Osterday

"Jennifer, The business plan is a formal exercise that makes you address all areas of…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Oct 15, 2013 to Business plans

33 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Jessica Osterday

"Jennifer, It is a hard fact that most companies fail, in every industry, not just ch…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Oct 8, 2013 to Can an Artisan Chocolate Shop survive in today's economy?

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

"Stay away from "chocolate oils". You can add a small amount of oil (like natural ora…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Aug 30, 2013 to Another Newbie Question: Infusions = Help

3 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Deborah

"There are many, many reasons why you will get bubbles. The key is really looking at…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Aug 30, 2013 to BUBBLES! Need some help dealing with bubbles

8 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"This may sound like a dumb question, but why do you need these numbers specifically?…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Nov 2, 2009 to Market Research for 31133: Confectionery Mfg Purchased Choc.

8 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Daniel Haran

"Regularity of orders is not a bad way to go, just a different way to go. Many compan…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Oct 30, 2009 to Discounts & Wholesale

9 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"Thanks. I have found (both in and outside of the chocolate world) that customers tal…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Oct 30, 2009 to Discounts & Wholesale

9 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"I treat HR departments like I do the first step wholesale and pitch the deal that wa…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Oct 28, 2009 to Discounts & Wholesale

9 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"I think that cash flow is where most start-ups go wrong! We have all heard that Cash…"

Karen Neugebauer replied Oct 7, 2009 to refrigeration question

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by John Q. Stewart

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc