The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Dirke Botsford's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Dorothy, Me again. I am a grad of Ecole Chocolat and it's mostly online but the…"

Dirke Botsford replied May 12 to Chocolate Making Courses

19 May 25
Reply by DENNIS DUFFY

"Hi Dorothy, We have the X3210 and have been using it for years, it's fantastic. I ha…"

Dirke Botsford replied May 12 to Chocovison x3210 versus Delta

4 May 13
Reply by Shalini Latour

"Hi Vinh It's hard to tell what the margins would be like unless you do the homework…"

Dirke Botsford replied Apr 19 to The chocolate business

12 Apr 19
Reply by Dirke Botsford

"I would be worried about nut allergies as you would be using contaminated chocolate,…"

Dirke Botsford replied Feb 11 to Remelting Chocolate Question

2 Feb 11
Reply by PHLChocolate

"I agree with Aldona, you need to have some sort of credentials to back you up. It mi…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 13, 2013 to Help please! Starting a Chocolate Making Workshop business

4 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Larry

"I've gone through what you are doing and have also learned the hard way. My recommen…"

Dirke Botsford replied Feb 14, 2011 to Naming a business

15 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Jackie Jones

"Clay gave me this link when I was looking and I found everything I needed and more..…"

Dirke Botsford replied Mar 29, 2010 to Where to find corrugated cardboard boxes with window?

7 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Patricia D.

"have you checked out - www.Nashvillewraps.com You may find they have what your look…"

Dirke Botsford replied Mar 29, 2010 to Where to find corrugated cardboard boxes with window?

7 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Patricia D.

"I would be more than willing to help since my wife and I both work in graphic design…"

Dirke Botsford replied Feb 10, 2010 to Question about resources to design packaging for chocolates

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Geetha Panchapakesan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge