The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Kathryn James's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say don't get sucked into being put on the defensive.  Like you said, you ha…"

Kathryn James replied Apr 13 to Farmer's Market customer interaction question

7 Apr 17
Reply by matt black

"Get a hand truck!  I have one that folds down flat so it doesn't take up as much roo…"

Kathryn James replied Feb 5 to Will be signing up for my local farmer's market - any advice?

16 Mar 17
Reply by Deborah

"My experience was that they'd usually be accepted (yes, some people refused!), but l…"

Kathryn James replied Feb 5 to Will be signing up for my local farmer's market - any advice?

16 Mar 17
Reply by Deborah

"Do you know anybody else who sells there?  Someone who has an idea of the kind of cr…"

16 Mar 17
Reply by Deborah

"What's the setup like?  Are you going to have something like a 10x10 space, outdoors…"

16 Mar 17
Reply by Deborah

"If you Google "5 day cooler" you'll pull up a bunch of results.  They have better in…"

Kathryn James replied Nov 19, 2013 to How to store/transport/wrap finished chocolates

8 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by PHLChocolate

"I've never had more than I can store inside of a couple of "5-day" coolers that stay…"

Kathryn James replied Nov 19, 2013 to How to store/transport/wrap finished chocolates

8 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by PHLChocolate

"I would have suggested Chocosphere."

Kathryn James replied Oct 5, 2013 to Where to buy Fair Trade chocolate online

5 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kaydee Kreitlow

"Try some gift basket companies.  I started working with one recently.  So far I've d…"

Kathryn James replied Jan 24, 2013 to A question on how to generate larger sales

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by John Duxbury

"Good luck to you!  I joined a co-op and we're getting ready to open our store in the…"

Kathryn James replied Jul 22, 2012 to New store coming soon...so much to think about

4 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Kathryn James

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge