The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Brockton Gates's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you going bean to bar? I would imagine it could rack up some serious time with y…"

Brockton Gates replied Oct 23, 2013 to Starting up on the side of a full time job

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Kaydee Kreitlow

"What does commercial kitchen time run you? Are you able to store your equipment/ sup…"

Brockton Gates replied Oct 23, 2013 to Starting up on the side of a full time job

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Kaydee Kreitlow

"Sorry for the confusion on the exact terms there. I guess this would technically be…"

Brockton Gates replied Aug 25, 2013 to My friends and I invented a product that cheaply automates tempering! Feedback needed....

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Brockton Gates

"Update: We have sold out of our first run of units! Our team is going to make some…"

Brockton Gates replied Aug 19, 2013 to My friends and I invented a product that cheaply automates tempering! Feedback needed....

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Brockton Gates

"It the sensor will turn your hot plate or heating device that warms your chocolate i…"

Brockton Gates replied Aug 17, 2013 to My friends and I invented a product that cheaply automates tempering! Feedback needed....

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Brockton Gates

"Hey Oliver,  Unfortunately right now we are are just launching and dont have a whol…"

Brockton Gates replied Aug 17, 2013 to My friends and I invented a product that cheaply automates tempering! Feedback needed....

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Brockton Gates

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge