The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Daniel Herskovic's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I am an owner of the Perfect Enro 6 . I wrote a pretty detailed post 2 years ago abo…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 29 to Low end enrobing options

2 Mar 29
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"Mark, You actually inspired me to create this batch of popcorn. It is really fantast…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 11, 2013 to $200.00 prize for a Dark Chocolate drizzle recipe for popcorn

20 Mar 11, 2013

"I understand. In that case, may I alternatively propose your plain popcorn with a hi…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 9, 2013 to $200.00 prize for a Dark Chocolate drizzle recipe for popcorn

20 Mar 11, 2013

"I propose a chile spiced caramel  corn with a dark chocolate drizzle. First, create…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Mar 8, 2013 to $200.00 prize for a Dark Chocolate drizzle recipe for popcorn

20 Mar 11, 2013

"You do need to stir the chocolate from time to time. There are no moving parts to th…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Oct 8, 2012 to Ever heard of this one?

11 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Quinn Bautista

"I am a fan of the Mol D'Art 6kg melter over the chocovision. It's the perfect size f…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Oct 5, 2012 to Ever heard of this one?

11 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Quinn Bautista

"This is a very fascinating discussion. Thank you Beata for bringing up such an impor…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Aug 29, 2012 to Start-Up Equipment

26 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Koa Kahili

"This is a great question. I am very passionate about chocolate manufacturing equipme…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Aug 27, 2012 to Start-Up Equipment

26 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Koa Kahili

"I have a guitar made by Dedy in Germany. I am very happy with it. The base has 5 mm…"

Daniel Herskovic replied Nov 19, 2011 to Purchasing a guitar and what size base?

3 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by david smith

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge