The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (13)

← Back to Startup Central
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help: Manufacturer/Co-Packer Needed for Start-Up

Hello Chocolate Life ! I'm getting close to that moment that many of you on here may have been at: Launching! After months of development…

Started by John E

3 Mar 26
Reply by Jonathan Wilhelm

Costa Rican Cacao (Upala)

Dear Bean-to-Bar chocolate makers, we are Nahua, cacao and chocolate producers in Costa Rica. We offer Premium Cacao Beans in small quantit…

Started by Juan Pablo Buchert

0 Mar 12

I can answer most questions.

I am new to this forum but not new to the chocolate industry. Having patented some methods for making chocolates and molds to creating the…

Started by Grant

12 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Anjali Gupta

Please help: Simple chocolate mold filling - I need a ball park: e.g. 2 employees working 8 hours each could make 1,000 pieces per day total, etc..

Hello! I am working on my business plan and need to draw on your expertise please. If you have a simple template spreadsheet that you wou…

Started by Jonathan Steiner

0 Nov 6, 2013

Ever heard of this one?

Hi all, I am a new member and new to the chocolate world altogether.  I have been researching this industry for quite some time and would…

Started by Donny Gagliardi

11 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Quinn Bautista

Chocolate Candy Bar Molds

I could be blind in my searches but I'm having trouble finding a bar mold that has a deep enough cavity for filling.  We make a fluffernutt…

Started by Andy Ciordia

5 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Alison Holland

Looking to take it to the next level? Why not step in to a turn-key operation in Belize?

For Sale - Profitable Chocolate Company on the shore of the Caribbean in Belize    Cotton Tree Chocolate Company Ltd. is a profitable 5 yea…

Started by Erin

0 Feb 28, 2013

Chocolate Tempering Time

Hello all! The short of it: How long does it take you to temper your chocolate? What kind of chocolate are you tempering? What is your m…

Started by Ryan Lawrence

4 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Ryan Lawrence

Anyone Familiar with Dancity Chocolate Making Equipment?

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with and/or used the Dancity Chocolate Making Equipment.  I would like to know what people's thoughts…

Started by Erin

2 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Erin

Job Opportunity for HEAD CHOCOLATIER in Southwestern Ohio

Head Chocolatier This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated chocolatier to join a company and build a brand from the grou…

Started by APRIL KOBERNUSS

0 Dec 16, 2011

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge