I am starting a web based business selling uniquely (original figure designs) moulded chocolate candy to a very specific niche market using single source middle to high quality, mould ready (tempered) chocolate. A few questions:
1. Recommended best dark and milk chocolate in bulk of 20 to 100 lb quantities for $4 to $6 per pound? Most reliable source?
2. Best melting equipment for batches of 10 to 20 lbs?
3. Recommended mould filling equipment for moulds with from 1 to 12 cavities with various cavity capacities? Volume in the 500 to 1,000 pieces per production run.
4. I will be hand sculpting the figures for the molds. Can anyone recommend a good text describing low temperature candy mould making?
5. Assuming cold pack shipping, how many days in shipping?
When my web site is up and running, I will return the favor of your answers by ensuring whom ever answers will receive an email invitation to preview and critique the site, and how about a sample too!