The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Hello everyone. I am starting up a Cacoa nib production business based in California.  We are aware that we need to be complete the Processed Food Registration(PFR) requirements under the California Department of Public Health.  I am just wondering what other chocolate related start ups have done to comply with this regulation.  Do you apply as you begin your business or is it something you do down the road?  We of course will follow the registration requirements but want to know what other start ups have done or will do to comply with regulations.  Thanks for your help. 

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Oregon, but the local inspector has been very helpful answering my questions. Don't be afraid to call them and ask!


Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service