The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

I'm looking for a company that could make custom moulds for chocolates, both relief and three dimensional.  I'm sure there are some out there somewhere but I cannot locate them.  I need salmon (which looks nothing like a bass), deer, bears (black, brown, and polar - definitely NOT teddies).  I would love to get some larger hollow moulds, but almost anything would be good for starters.  TIA. 

Views: 395

Replies to This Discussion

tomric packaging in buffalo can make them for you...

Definitely check out tomric. I know for sure they have a large 3-d polar bear mold

http://www.tomric.com/ItemDetail.aspx?cmd=local&item=3223

Ask them to send you a catalog, you won't regret it! The customer service there rocks too!

If you can't find all of what your looking for you can also check out www.makeyourownmold.com. They have food grade mold making supplies and great instructions.

Hope this helps!

Jenny

Thanks for the link. It is www.makeyourownmolds.com however. www.chefrubber.com has great products to make your own molds as well. Check our youtube for videos on how to do it as well.

Thanks for correcting that! I should have checked that before posting.

Jenny

Hi Shelley,

Where are the videos on mold making? Are you with Make Your Own Molds or Chef Rubber? I couldn't find any videos for the latter.

Thanks,

Nat

Not with anyone, a chocolatier myself. The videos are on youtube, just search for custom chocolate molds or soap mold making etc. They are essentially the same with the only difference being the use of food grade materials.
Thanks everyone!  I'll be checking out all three places. 

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.